To ensure the content in the NFT market is appropriate for public view, and to maintain high credibility in the trading market, OneSwap will add a whitelist and verification mark after the collection name that has passed the application.
What is Whitelist?
For an NFT collection, once included in the whitelist, it can be publicly displayed and directly traded on OneSwap NFT platform, where buyers no longer need to access the NFT through a specific URL. Visually, an "Eye"-looking icon after a collection name indicates that this collection is whitelisted.
Contents required for whitelisting
Before submitting the whitelist application, the collection must make sure to include the following content as required:
1. Collection Contract Address
2. Collection Name
3. Collection Description
4. Collection must excludes explicit, sensitive and other inappropriate content for public viewing
5. No explicit, sensitive and other inappropriate content for public view
How to apply for the whitelist
There are two ways to apply for the whitelist:
1. After being successfully listed, click "Apply for Whitelist" on the result page, and switch to the application form page to fill in the relevant information.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the NFT Overview page, click "Apply for Whitelist", and switch to the application form page to fill in the relevant information.
OneSwap will review the application request and the applicant can check whether the whitelist mark is added next to the collection name in 3-5 working days. If the mark is not added, you can submit your application again.
What is Verification?
Collection Verification is a higher-level audit based on the whitelist. Verified collections state that they have been verified for authenticity by OneSwap. A purple badge after the collection name indicates that this collection is verified.
What does verification mean?
Collections bearing a verification mark have been verified as legitimate, prestigious, or official items.
1. Legitimate: Not malicious, intentionally distorting, or deliberately imitating other collectibles, not for the purpose of misleading users for their own benefit.
2. Prestigious: Collections closely associated with well-known public figures or organizations, or relevant to current popular culture.
3. Collections released or officially cooperated with other project parties by the platform.
Please note: A vertified project does not mean that OneSwap endorses or recommends it for purchase.
Information Required for Verification Application
Before submitting the verification application, the collection must make sure to include the following content as required:
2. Collection Name
3. Collection Introduction
4. Collection token symbol
5. Introducing the Collection creators
8. Social media profiles (Twitter and Discord)
How to apply for verification
There are two ways to apply for verification:
1. Navigate to "My NFTs" and go to "My Creation". Click "Apply for Verification" and switch to the application form page to fill in the relevant information.
2. Enter the Collection Details, click "Apply for Verification", and go to the application form page to fill in the relevant information.
*"Apply for Verification" only opens to whitelisted collections.
OneSwap will review the applicant's request and the review result will be notified to the applicant through an internal notification within 3-5 working days. If the review fails, you can submit the application again.
If the collection has been verified. For security reasons, its profile, including the collection name, token symbol, Avatar, Banner, collection description, grouping, and social media, will be locked. If you need to revise the verified collection, please contact OneSwap Help Center.
Loss of whitelist or verified status
Under the following circumstances, where there is any fraud/phishing/forgery/other malicious behaviour in the collections, or the official website/social media has not been maintained for a long time, or other conditions against the whitelist and verification requirements, even when your collection is already approved of whitelist and verification application, OneSwap reserves the right to remove whitelist or verified status for any reason and without notice.
Article is closed for comments.