An Introduction to ONET
ONET (OneSwap DAO Token) is a TRC20 governance token issued by OneSwap on TRON.
The total supply of ONET is fixed at 100 million, 10% of which will be airdropped to TRX historical active addresses and new users of OneSwap Wallet; 40% will be applied to mining, including liquidity mining, trade mining and referral mining; 10% will be reserved as community funds and locked in the governance contract, which will be determined by the community proposals and voting; the rest of ONET - 40%, owned by OneSwap Team, will be unlocked linearly 8 times every half a year for 4 years, without initial circulation.
ONET is a deflationary token. According to the OneSwap white paper, the transaction fees generated in the swap and transactions are divided into two parts: 60% directly goes to the liquidity provider, 40% is used to repurchase and burn ONET. The ONET are automatically repurchased and burned through the BuyBack.
The governance of OneSwap is realized through proposals and community voting. Users with a sufficient number of ONET tokens (more than 1% of the total tokens can initiate proposals), and any user who holds ONET can vote for or against the proposal.
Contract address : TJab66Qk2uBxr5eUSS9BX456rPKuyDga4v
Start Time: 0:00 September 19 (UTC)
Effective Trading Pair: TRX/USDT
OneSwap Wallet, TronLink Wallet, Math Wallet and other wallets that supports Tron Dapp.
Daily Liquidity Mining Rewards: 25,000 ONET
Duration: Long Time
Allocation: Snapshot once an hour and distribute ONES proportionally.
Examples of Liquidity Mining Rewards
TRX/USDT Daily Liquidity Mining Rewards: 25,000 ONET
Snapshot Cycle: Once per hour.
From 8:00 November 20 to 10:00 November 20, the liquidity mining output of TRX/USDT is 2,000 ONET, and the total liquidity market value of TRX/USDT capital pool is 10,000 USDT. During this period, a user provides 1,000 USDT liquidity value to TRX/USDT, then the user will be allocated 10% of the total mining output of TRX/USDT, that is, 200 ONES.
Create & Connect wallet to OneSwap
1. Create a wallet.
2. Connect wallet to OneSwap
3. Transfer tokens to wallet
Step 1：Create a Wallet (You can skip this step if you already have a wallet supposed by OneSwap)
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Connect to Wallet] on the upper right corner. On [Create OneSwap Wallet] page, enter [Email], [Email Verification Code], [Password] one by one, read and confirm [Terms of Service], and finally click [Create].
Note: 1. Make sure the password is 8 to 32 characters including a number, a capital letter and a lowercase letter. 2. Please keep your password safe as OneSwap cannot help you retrieve it.
2. After successfully creating a OneSwap Wallet, your mailbox will receive [Wallet ID].
Step 2: Connect wallet to OneSwap
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Connect to Wallet] in the upper right corner to choose [OneSwap Wallet].
Tip: Take OneSwap Wallet as an example here, you can also choose other methods supported by OneSwap to connect to the wallet.2. Enter [Wallet ID] and [Password] one by one, and click [Connect] to successfully connect your OneSwap Wallet to OneSwap.
Tip: Please properly backup the mnemonic phrase after using OneSwap Wallet to connect to the wallet for the first time.
Step 3: Transfer tokens to wallet
After successfully connected, you can use [Receive] to transfer tokens in the token whitelist to the wallet.
Steps for Liquidity Mining
1. Add liquidity in effective capital pools
2. Authorize on the connected wallet
3. Complete adding liquidity
4. Check/withdraw mining earnings
Step 1：Add liquidity in effective capital pools
1. After connecting the wallet to OneSwap, click [Mining] at the navigation bar and choose corresponding trading pair to [Join] Liquidity Mining.
2. Click [Add Liquidity] after confirming the mining details.
3. Enter [Amount] in either column, and click [Add] after confirmation.
Step 2：Authorize on the connected wallet (Here take OneSwap Wallet as the connected wallet.)
1. Click [Authorize] to authorize token for the capital pool and wait for TRON network block packing and confirmation.
Tip: Authorization is required when adding liquidity to a new trading pair for the first time.
2. The transaction of authorizing token can be found by searching address on TRONSCAN explorer, and the transaction will be completed when the transaction status shows "CONFIRMED".
Tip: Please kindly note that the transaction information of token authorization doesn't contain the details of smart contract path, and the transaction details are different from the transaction information such as transfer and adding liquidity.
Step 3：Complete adding liquidity
1. After authorizing token, click [Add ] once again and [Confirm] to proceed and wait for TRON network block packaging and confirmation (2nd authorization).
2. Check [My Liquidity] on [Pool] page after the transaction is confirmed on the TRON network.
3. The transaction of adding liquidity can be found by searching address on TRONSCAN explorer, and the transaction will be completed when the transaction status shows "CONFIRMED".
Tip: Please kindly note that the transaction information of adding liquidity contains the details of smart contract path, and the transaction details are different from the transaction information such as authorization and transfer.
Step 4: Check/withdraw mining earnings
After adding liquidity successfully, check [My Liquidity Mining] or [Withdraw] mining earnings on the page.