1. OneSwap supports all tokens on TRON network to create new capital pools (trading pairs).
2. Before creating a new capital pool (trading pair), you should transfer your token to the wallet address that is connected to OneSwap.
3. When creating a new capital pool (trading pair), you'll be the first liquidity provider of this pool, and your added token proportion will determine the initial price.
Take TRX/JST as an example.
Step 1: Transfer tokens to the wallet address connected to OneSwap.
Before creating a new capital pool, use [Receive] function to transfer TRX and JST to the wallet address connected to OneSwap.
For more details, please kindly refer to How to Use OneSwap to Receive/ Transfer Tokens?
Step 2: Select token
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Pool].
2. On [Pool] page, click [Create].
3. Click [Select Token] to choose 2 different tokens respectively.
4. When selecting tokens, it is recommended to search "Token's Contract Address" and double-check the token name and contract address.
Step 3: Set initial price & capital pool %
1. Here is an example: Set the initial price of TRX/JST to 2 (i.e. 2 TRX = 1 JST, 0.5 JST=1 TRX ) and it provides 200 liquidity for TRX and 100 liquidity for JST. The settings are as follows:
2. Click [Swap order (Disable Limit Order)] if needed, and click [Create] after confirming the details.
Step 4: Confirm setting information and authorize tokens
1. Click [Create Capital Pool] after confirming the setting information of the new capital pool.
2. Click [Authorize] to authorize token and wait for TRON blockchain confirmation.
3. Click [Create Capital Pool] and tap [Confirm ] after confirming the details.
4. Reconfirm the details and click [Accept]on your TronLink Wallet, and wait for TRON network confirmation to complete the new capital pool creation on OneSwap.