An Introduction to ONES
0:00 September 19 (UTC)
Effective Trading Pair:
ONES/ETH, ETH/USDT, ETH/USDC, ETH/DAI
OneSwap Wallet, MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, ViaWallet, imToken, BitKeep, Math,MYEKY, BitPie, TOKEN POCKET, WalletConnet-compatible Wallet, etc.
Total Mining Output: 4,000,000 ONES
Yield Farming: 3,600,000 ONES
Order Mining: 400,000 ONES (suspended at 0:00, September 23,2020 (UTC))
Allocation: Snapshot once an hour and distribute ONES proportionally.
The total output of Yield Farming is 3,600,000 ONES, and the daily mining output is 5,000 ONES. There are 4 liquidity pools in total.
The daily mining output details for each pool are as follows:
1) ONES/ETH trading pair 2,000 ONES per day.
2) ETH/USDT, ETH/USDC, ETH/DAI trading pair 1,000 ONES per day).
Snapshot Cycle: Once per hour.
From 8:00 September 19 to 10:00 September 19, the yield farming output of ONES/ETH is 300 ONES, and the total liquidity market value of ONES/ETH capital pool is 10,000 USDT. During this period, a user provides 1,000 USDT liquidity value to ONE/ETH, then the user will be allocated 10% of the total mining output of ONES/ETH, that is, 30 ONES.
Create & Connect wallet to OneSwap
1. Create a wallet.
2. Connect wallet to OneSwap
3. Transfer tokens to wallet
Step 1：Create a Wallet (Take OneSwap Wallet as an example)
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Connect to Wallet] on the upper right corner. On [Create OneSwap Wallet] page, enter [Email], [Email Verification Code], [Password] one by one, read and confirm [Terms of Service], and finally click [Create].
Note: 1. Make sure the password is 8 to 32 characters including a number, a capital letter and a lowercase letter. 2. Please keep your password safe as OneSwap cannot help you retrieve it.
2. After successfully creating a OneSwap Wallet, your mailbox will receive [Wallet ID].
Step 2: Connect wallet to OneSwap and transfer tokens in 36 effective trading pairs
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Connect to Wallet] on the upper right corner to choose [OneSwap Wallet].
Tip: Take OneSwap Wallet as an example here, you can also choose other methods supported by OneSwap to connect to the wallet.2. Enter [Wallet ID] and [Password] one by one, and click [Connect] to successfully connect your OneSwap Wallet to OneSwap.
Tip: Please properly backup the mnemonic phrase after using OneSwap Wallet to connect to the wallet for the first time.
Step 3: Transfer tokens to wallet
After successfully connected, you can use [Receive] to transfer tokens to the wallet.
Steps for Yield Farming
1. Add liquidity in effective capital pools
2. Authorize on the connected wallet
3. Complete adding liquidity
4. Check/withdraw mining earnings
Step 1：Add liquidity in effective capital pools ( Users can also click [Add Liquidity] on [Pool] page to add tokens accurately)
1. After connecting the wallet to OneSwa, click [Farm] on the navigation bar and choose the corresponding trading pair and click [Join] Yield Farming.
2. Click [Add Liquidity].
3. Enter [Amount] in either column, and click [Add now] after confirmation.
Step 2：Authorize on the connected wallet
1. Double-check Authorize Transaction details and set reasonable Gas Fee, click [Confirm] to proceed. Then go to the connected wallet to reconfirm the details, click [Confirm] to authorize to add liquidity.
Tip: Authorization is required when adding liquidity to a certain trading pair for the first time. OneSwap will adjust Gas Fee based on Ethereum congestion situation, and it is suggested to choose "Recommended" option.
2. The authorized transaction can be found by searching address on Etherscan explorer, and the transaction will be completed when the transaction status shows "Success".
Tip: Please kindly note that the "Transaction Fee" of authorization operation is obviously different from the transaction information such as transfer to avoid repeated authorization.
Step 3：Complete adding liquidity
1. Double-check the transaction details and set a reasonable Gas Fee, click [Confirm] to proceed. Then go to the connected wallet to reconfirm the details, click [Confirm] to authorize to add liquidity.
Tip: OneSwap will adjust Gas Fee based on ETH congestion situation, and it is suggested to choose "Recommended" option.
2. Check [Current liquidity] on [Pool] page after the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.
3. The transaction of adding liquidity can be found by searching address on Etherscan explorer, and the transaction will be completed when the transaction status shows "Success".
Tip: Please kindly note that the transaction information of adding liquidity contains the details of smart contract path, and the transaction details are different from the transaction information such as authorization and transfer.