1. OneSwap supports all the tokens on ETH networks to create new capital pools (trading pairs).
2. Before creating a new capital pool (transaction pair), you should transfer your Token to the wallet address that is connected to OneSwap.
3. When creating a new capital pool (trading pair), you'll be the first liquidity provider of this pool, and your added token proportion will determine the initial price.
Take ONES/CET as an example to create a new capital pool (trading pair).
Step 1: Transfer tokens to the wallet address connected to OneSwap.
Before creating a new capital pool, use [Receive] function to transfer NBTC and PBTC to the wallet address connected to OneSwap.
For more details, please kindly refer to How to Use OneSwap to Receive/ Transfer Tokens?
Step 2: Select token
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Pool].
2. On [Pool] page, click [Create].
3. Click [Select Token] to choose 2 different tokens respectively.
4. When selecting tokens, it is recommended to search "Token's Smart Contract Address" and double-check the Token name and Smart Contract Address.
Step 3: Set initial price & capital pool %
1. Here is an example: Set the initial price of ONES/CET to 0.005 (i.e. 2ONES=5000CET, 1ONES=2500CET ) and it provide 2 liquidity for ONES and 5000 liquidity for CET. The settings are as follows:
2. Click [Swap order (Disable Limit Order)] if needed, and click [Create] after confirming the details.
Step 4: Confirm setting information and authorize tokens
1. Click [Create Capital Pool] after confirming the setting information of the new capital pool.
2. Click [Authorize] to authorize the two tokens respectively, and wait for ETH blockchain confirmation to complete the new capital pool on OneSwap.
Article is closed for comments.