1. An Introduction to ONES
ONES (OneSwap DAO Token) is a CRC20 governance token issued by OneSwap on CSC.
ONES is Deflationary token, originally issuing 100,000,000 in the form of ERC20 on Ethereum. By locking a certain amount on Ethereum (Locked Address), the corresponding amount of CRC20 Token are issued as ONES on CSC chain. 50% of which will be distributed to the community through multiple mining methods.
According to the OneSwap white paper, the transaction fees generated in the swap and transactions are divided into two parts: 60% directly goes to the liquidity provider, 40% is used to repurchase and burn ONES. The ONES are automatically repurchased and burned through the BuyBack.
2. Mining Details
0:00 July 21 - 0:00 July 31 (UTC)
Daily Mining Output
OneSwap Wallet, MetaMask, ViaWallet, and other CSC-compatible wallets.
Snapshot once an hour and distribute ONES proportionally.
From 0:00 July 21 to 2:00 July 21, the mining output of CET/USDT is 300 ONES, and the total liquidity market value of CET/USDT capital pool is 10,000 USD. During this period, a user provides 1,000 USD liquidity value to CET/USDT, then the user will be allocated 10% of the total mining output of CET/USDT, that is, 30 ONES.
3. Create & Connect wallet to OneSwap (Take MetaMask as an example)
1. Use MetaMask For CoinEx Smart Chain
2. Connect the wallet to OneSwap
3. Transfer tokens to the wallet
Step 1: Use MetaMask For CoinEx Smart Chain
1. After successfully logging in to your MetaMask wallet, tap the round icon on the upper right corner, and click [Settings].
2. Tap [Network] first and click [Add Network]
3. After filling in the following information, click [Save] to complete the node configuration of CoinEx Smart Chain.
Network Name: CSC-mainnet
New RPC URL: https://rpc.coinex.net
Chain ID: 52
Block Explorer URL: https://www.coinex.net
Step 2: Connect the wallet to OneSwap
1. Visit https://www.oneswap.net, and click [Connect to Wallet] on the upper right corner to choose [MetaMask].
Step 3: Transfer tokens to the wallet
After successfully connected, click [Receive] function to transfer tokens to the address.
4. Steps for Liquidity Mining
1. Add liquidity in the effective capital pools
2. Authorize the transactions on the connected wallet
3. Complete adding liquidity
4. Check/withdraw mining earnings
Step 1：Add liquidity in the effective capital pools ( Users can also click [Add Liquidity] on [Pool] page to add tokens accurately)
1. After connecting the wallet to OneSwap, click [Mining] on the navigation bar and choose the corresponding trading pair and click [Join]. (Take CET/USDT as an example.)
2. Enter [Amount] for each token, confirm the price details, and click [Add].
1. Click [Authorize] to authorize the token and wait for CSC blockchain confirmations.
Tip: Authorization is required when adding liquidity to a certain trading pair for the first time. OneSwap will adjust Gas Fee based on CET congestion situation, and it is suggested to choose the "Recommended" option.
2. The authorized transaction can be found by searching the address on CSC explorer, and the transaction will be completed when the transaction status shows "Success".Tip: Please kindly note that the "Transaction Fee" of authorization operation is obviously different from the transaction information such as transfer to avoid repeated authorization.
Step 3: Complete adding liquidity
1. Double-check the transaction details and set a reasonable Gas Fee, click [Confirm] to proceed.
Then go to the connected wallet to reconfirm the details, click [Confirm] to authorize to add liquidity.
Tip: OneSwap will adjust Gas Fee based on CET network congestion, and it is suggested to choose the "Recommended" option.
2. Check [My liquidity] on [Pool] page after the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.
3. The transaction of adding liquidity can be found by searching address on CSC explorer, and the transaction will be completed when the transaction status shows "Success".
Tip: Please kindly note that the transaction information of adding liquidity contains the details of the smart contract path, and the transaction details are different from the transaction information such as authorization and transfer.
Step 4: Check/withdraw mining earnings
After adding liquidity successfully, check [My Liquidity Mining] or [Withdraw] mining earnings on [Mining] page.