1. OneSwap supports all tokens on CoinEx Smart Chain to create new capital pools (trading pairs).
2. Before creating a new capital pool (trading pair), you should transfer your token to the wallet address that is connected to OneSwap.
3. When creating a new capital pool (trading pair), you'll be the first liquidity provider of this pool, and your added token proportion will determine the initial price.
Take USDC/CET as an example.
Step 1: Transfer tokens to the wallet address connected to OneSwap.
Before creating a new capital pool, use [Receive] function to transfer USDC and CET to the wallet address connected to OneSwap.
For more details, please kindly refer to How to Use OneSwap to Receive/ Transfer Tokens?
Step 2: Select token
1. Visit www.oneswap.net, and click [Create] after entering [Pool] page.
3. Click [Select Token] to choose 2 different tokens respectively.
4. When selecting tokens, it is recommended to search "Token's Contract Address" and double-check the token name and contract address.
Step 3: Set initial price & capital pool %
1. Here is an example: Set the initial price of USDC/CET to 10 (i.e. 1 USDT = 10 CET, 1 CET =0.1 USDC) and it provides 1 liquidity for USDC and 10 liquidity for CET. The settings are as follows:
2. Click [Swap order (Disable Limit Order)] if needed, and click [Create] after confirming the details.
Step 4: Confirm setting information and authorize tokens
1. Click [Create Capital Pool] after confirming the setting information of the new capital pool.
2. Click [Authorize] to authorize token and wait for blockchain confirmations.
3. Click [Create ] and tap [Confirm ] after confirming the details.
4. Go back to the [Pool] page and check the newly-added capital pool.
Article is closed for comments.